btownchess.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 09:23:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
New chess personalia avatar pictures! Edit your profile and add them to represent you on the forum.
61 Posts in 24 Topics by 20 Members
Latest Member: rupertdo
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  btownchess.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  may be coming through bloomington might stop into your club
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: may be coming through bloomington might stop into your club  (Read 7076 times)
outsidepasser

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2010, 02:45:35 PM »

Hi just ran across your forums while browsing indiana chess sites.May be coming through the bloomington area soon and thought i may be able to make a visit to your club.Im currently living in Peru,In 20 minutes north of kokomo.My uscf rating is right at 1900 as soon as my last tourney i played in gets rated,snail mail im guessing:(.But just dropping a line to say hey nice to meet everyone hope to see you soon.
Capablanca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 06:49:43 PM »

Hello there. We'll be happy to have you over. We're playing a small unrated tournament, but many of us finish our games before time limit, so we'll be glad to play you.

There's a faster way to see your current rating. The USCF posts it online after the thournament is rated. Check

http://www.uschess.org/datapage/player-search.php

Just enter your name and that's it.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: